The wisdom of the ages
Seek the wisdom of the ages but look at the world through the eyes of a child (R.Wild)
1. Sykes, G. (Ed.), Teszenyi, E. (Ed.), Eunice, L. (2018). Young Children and Their Communities. London: Routledge.
2. Skropeta, M., Colvin, A. and Sladen, S. (2014). An evaluative study of the benefits of participating in intergenerational playgroups in aged care for older people. BMC Geriatrics 14:109. https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2318-14-109
3. Rubin, S. (2016). PALETTE: An Intergenerational Art Program to Improve Health Care Delivery and Health Outcomes of Older Adults. Age in Action, 31(1), 1-6.
4. Kern, Petra & Detmer, Michael. (2017). Implementing an Intergenerational Music Therapy Program. Imagine. 8. 60-65.
5. Aemmi SZ, Karimi Moonaghi H. (2017) Intergenerational Learning Program: A Bridge between Generations. Int J Pediatr 5(12): 6713-21. DOI: 10.22038/ijp.2017.28072.2430