Who we Are
DESIGN PRACTICE MEMBER OF THE DESIGN INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
de Fiddes Design is a unique, multidisciplinary practice, designing interior environments for aged care, dementia and retirement living. We have been operating in Western Australia for over 25 years and have extended our focus of business into other areas such as Education, Training and Research. We are committed to being at the forefront of innovative design and keep up to date with the latest research, knowledge and cutting edge technology, especially in respect to memory care.
At de Fiddes Design, we understand how good design has a major impact on the lives and well-being of our ageing community. We pride ourselves on our specialist knowledge, our professionalism and expertise, particularly our ability to consult with our clients and interpret the brief to deliver a personal and unique outcome that reflects their culture, philosophies and branding whilst ensuring that the principles for the design of supportive care environments are incorporated.
Over the years de Fiddes Design has gained the reputation of being leaders in dementia design. We collaborate with architects, landscape designers, engineers and other specialist consultants to integrate design at the early stages of a project, in order to achieve the most successful outcomes for our clients. This is the underlying characteristic of the de Fiddes Design hallmark.
Expertise & Services We Provide
- Interior Selections and Consultation
- Interior Selections: Full Procurement and Project Management (FF&E)
- Environmental Design Audits
- Specialist Environmental Dementia Advice
- Sensory Design and Product Advice
- Sensory Design and Product: Full Procurement and Project Management (FF&E)
- Education and Workshops
- Specialist Aged Care and Retirement Research
- Clinical Consultancy
- Training on the Interior Environment
- Wayfinding and Signage
- Window Treatment Specialist
- Dementia Specific Landscape Consultation
- Bespoke Art Consultation